Terms and Conditions
Use of the Online Shop
Our Online Shop can only be used by persons with capacity to contract who are over the age of 18.
Provided you are over the age of 18, our Website allows you convenient, quick, and easy access to our secure Online Shop. You can purchase our products via our Online Shop using a secure Visa or MasterCard transaction facility. Your credit card information is protected by the latest security mechanisms and will only be used by us in order to complete your transaction. We do not retain your credit card information.
All prices in the Online Shop are represented in New Zealand dollars and includes New Zealand goods and services tax. All prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to alter our prices for any reason at any time.
Payment for your order will be made on our Online Shop using the secure credit card payment portal hosted by our trusted partner Direct Payment Solutions Limited (“DPS”)or Paypal. Once your payment has been received by us, DPS or paypal will send you an email with confirmation of your payment. All credit card transactions are processed in New Zealand. Some banks may charge an overseas transaction fee and/or foreign currency exchange fee for purchases outside of New Zealand. A manual option of payment is also available. Orders will only be shipped to New Zealand addresses,
Your order will be delivered to you via our trusted courier service provider, ensuring prompt and safe shipping. Shipping costs will vary according to the weight of your item, .
To avoid disappointment, please ensure you supply us with your full and correct delivery address. If you are unsure whether we are able to deliver to your address (i.e. you live at a rural address), please check on our page ‘Delivery and Availibility’, there is a ‘check box’ which will notify if we can deliver to you or not. We will not be held responsible if your order is not delivered because you have incorrectly entered your address details or have tried to receive delivery to a rural address.
Should you enter the wrong address details with your order we are not obliged to re-send your order to the correct address but may elect to do so (at our discretion) at your expense.
Wherever possible, we will ensure that your order is delivered in good time, typically 1-3 days. Delivery will typically be between 9.00am – 5.30pm.
We take every effort to ensure the quality of our products and that your purchase arrives to you in perfect condition. Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds once your order has been handed to our courier for delivery.
Our Online Shop uses a secure “Hosted Payment” page solution from DPS to process your order(s). This enables you to see your card being authorised and debited in real time, all in a secure sockets layer (“SSL”) secure environment. The DPS Hosted Payment page enables us to offer you a safe and speedy online shopping experience.
We are committed to protecting the security of your data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities secured by the latest in surveillance and security technology. When we transmit sensitive information (such as a credit card numbers) over the internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the SSL protocol. Credit card information stored on site is encrypted using 168bit 3DES encryption. DPS is also certified to be compliant with the Visa Account Information Security Program.
We will not pass on, sell or distribute your information to anyone else. If you choose to join our mailing list we will email you monthly with product news, upcoming promotions and general information. At any time you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by sending an email to us at email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link in one of our emails.
The material on our Website, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or licensed by us and protected by copyright law under the laws of New Zealand and International Copyright laws. No part or portion of our Website may be copied, sold or used in any manner without our prior written consent.
We will not be liable to you or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive damages allegedly sustained arising out of your access to (or inability to access) our Website. This includes viruses alleged to have been obtained from our Website, your use of (or reliance on) any of the information or materials available on our Website, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the cause of action.
Professional Advice Disclaimer
The information contained on our Website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about our products. We make no warranty of any kind, implied or express, as to the accuracy, completeness or appropriateness of the information contained on our Website for any purpose. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or content contained on our Website.
- Governing Law: Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- Changes: We reserve the right to change, delete or move any of the material on this Website at any time without notice.
- No warranties: We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised Use: Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Third Party material: From time to time, this Website may contain material which is owned by third parties and/ or licensed to us. This material may include, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Links to other sites: From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any website(s) linked to this Website.
- Trade Marks: All trade marks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged on the Website.
© 2015 Ascension Osteria Matakana Limited. All Rights Reserved.